- Research Online
- Business Stages
- Classes & Events
- Research at the Library
- Facility Rental
- Support the Library
Instead of spending your time and resources researching business questions, let our Business Information Experts access the Hill Library’s extensive collection to deliver professional, accurate business intelligence specific to your project.Contact a Researcher.
Typical questions include company research, industry overviews, market research, demographics, literature searches, business plan research, and more.
- Consumer online spending patterns for eco-friendly products
- Baby Boomer market research – psychographics, lifestyles, demographics, preferences, and spending habits
- Recent articles on executive coaching
- Demographics data around a potential retail location
- Market information and trends on the beverage industry: top players, market size, market share, recent news articles
- Background information on prospective clients
- Business plan research – yoga studio
HillResearch is a cost recovery service of the nonprofit James J. Hill Reference Library, offering more extensive research than our free reference services. HillResearch is $125 per hour in hourly increments. Complimentary review and discussion occurs within one business day, and research projects are typically completed within three to five business days.